Friday, March 23, 2012

To Aileen

To Aileen, a friend from the other side of the world


When I feel so lost
between dimensions in the Space,
when I found my dreams
of Heaven on the Earth are broken,
when the heart is bleeding
in a secret silent place
watching Love is slipping out
of our world of concrete,
when the spirit searches the Light
like a sunflower on empty field the Sun,
when the Soul is desperately searching freedom
in the purity of shiny skies
like the lonely river
that fights the ground to reach the ocean
and turn back  her tired body home.

Then you my friend,
you always feel my inner tears
without a whisper
how silently are falling down.
Then you my friend,
you always know the way to slake
my thirsty soul in time.
You always send
a precious piece of you to me
and always sweep away the pain of mine.

For us, these thousands miles is hitch
to find each other with a single blink.
We know, we always live together
in painless world without a distance
where Love is a precious word
and lives for ever,
where Love is free and pure -
a diamond crystal,
we always keep it as a treasure.

2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger