Monday, May 7, 2012

Home sweet home


I know, He knows me.
Somewhere His angel sits  beside,
and I can feel the kind pure living lights,
how fall down on me right from the heights.

I know, He knows me.
My soul is striving for the plentful ocean
which waters had been hidden far away from those
whose world is built in bloody darkness.

I know, He is always there,
for those whose life is in savagery stollen,
for those who dare to say His precious words,
for those whose spirits seek the home.

I know, He cares for us.
He needs to say alot.
Do we remember Him and do we listen
to His careful wisdom from above?...

I always knew, He is the One
and there's no science that can say me "no".
The science says "the quanta interact,
we've got the antimatter..."
Of course, we know for long long time ago...

The men of science try to reach the same -
the precious holly home
whose hidden light makes us to fight,
diserving long-dreamed worlds of Heights,
the worlds of purest highest bright.

They try, they try so hard,
they search inside the dark...
We could find it only in our known consistence
of our bodies, our mind and heart
still standing on this ancient ground,
the planet Earth in the Solar system.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger